Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday we celebrated my daughter's 10th birthday. She had her best friend ride the bus home with her and spend the night. When my hubby came home from work, we went to Walmart where my daughter picked out two sets of pjs for her birthday. Then we picked up her cake and went by Pizza Hut to get dinner.
The girls had a lot of fun together and stayed up really late.

My son and I watched the new Mummy movie last night. We got it pay per view but after watching it we decided we are going to have to buy it and add it to our collection. It was a really good movie.

Today, there is so much to do. I managed to update Poppy's promotion site on ecrater and then his blog. So check out his blog for important details about the store.

Anyway, better get started on my day. Have to break the news to the girls that we are taking home one at 2:00 or so. Have to break it to my kids that we have to go grocery shopping. What fun we will have today.

No comments: