Sunday, January 18, 2009

Raining Today

Thank goodness it is not quite as cold outside though it has been raining today. That's okay though, it gives my kids a chance to work on their rooms.

Last night and the night before, we have had a lot of fun playing Cat-opoly together. Cat-opoly is another version of the game Monopoly. Instead of buying houses for property, you purchase liter boxes and instead of hotels, you use cat bones. All of the properites you purchase are different kind of cats and instead of going to jail , you go to water. We have a lot of fun together and I love the fact that we can all spend time together. Usually one is watching tv or the other is on the playstation.

I have been working hard on trying different ways to promote Poppy's Scroll Saw Woodwork. It is in several directories and is now on facebook. Yesterday, I spent the day trying to make a myspace page for it. Here's the link to it if you want to see it so far. Poppy's Myspace page. I am not sure how much exposure we will get there. I looked around at different groups to join and all and I will have to explore those again but I wasn't real impressed with what I saw. MaybeI just haven't figured out where to go yet.
I am thinking the business cards will be in this week, hopefully.

Check out Poppy's blog, we have a beautiful handmade scroll saw jewelry box featured there.

Well. I am off to finish laundry and explore some more ways to promote the store.

If you have any suggestions for promoting the store, please add those to the comment section. I really appreciate it.

No comments: