Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday, bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yesterday, the kids were out of school and we had game day. The kids and I played Cat-opoly again, Tyler won, and we played Life, Kait won. We had a lot of fun and the kids are already talking about what game we will play Friday night.

So yesterday afternoon, I didn't get on the computer that much. However last night I worked on another site for promoting the store. It took me about 2 hours to get it to look the way I thought it was supposed to. When and if it gets approved I will add a link here so you can see it.

This morning I had two grumpy kids who didn't want to go to school. Currently at 8:19am it is 24 with a windchill in the teens. Very cold at the bus stop.

This morning I still have to update some sites and work on some other stuff for the store. My google analytics shows hits for the store from seven countries. Pretty cool. We are getting the name out there.

No comments: