Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Great Day

Everything is coming along nicely for the store. Yesterday, I got the business cards and they look great. The kids were excited about them also and asked to take some to school today to give to their teachers.

There was a site I was working on the other night and mentioned in my blog yesterday. I had to add some more information to it and then it was approved yesterday afternoon and went live or was published last night.

Check out this site. Poppy's Scroll Saw Woodwork Zone
I am very excited about this site and it was fairly easy to set up.

I am also excited to say that the store is getting hits from 8 countries now. That is great because it means that the store is getting out there. Now if some hits would transfer to sales, well that would make a huge difference. But considering it has only been live for 2 weeks or so I am not complaining.

Make sure to check out Poppy's Scroll Saw Woodwork blog for the feature item of the day and more store information.

No comments: