Thursday, January 8, 2009

Opportunities

I know it has been awhile since I have written but I have been very busy working on a few projects.

I wanted to share a few things with you that you might like.

1. If you have your own blog or you love to write about many different topics, I have a site you might want to check out.
The cool thing about this site is that it is totally free to sign up on and also gives you many different opportunites to make money.
I have written for this site for two months now and I love it. It gives you the freedon to create articles that get published over the internet and create a fan club and earn money through affliates.
Check this link out it is a great place. Hubpages
If you notice on my blog, there are several articles I have sent to my blog from hubpages. It is a great way to add more content to your blog and a great way to get more traffic to your hubs. I also added a hubpages widget to my hub to add even more content.

2. One of my latest projects that I am very excited about is a store that was created for my dad's scroll saw woodwork. If you want to see wood work that is beautiful, detailed and handmade, check out this store. You can get customized name plaques made and many other wonderful things.
Poppy's Scroll Saw Woodwork

I have also created a seperate blog that just centers around this store so please check it out also.
Poppy's Scroll Saw Woodwork Blog


The blog will feature a new item from the store every Wedensday.

Another thing that I have accomplished with this is that I have learned how to add the store widget to my blog and Poppy's blog. Those give you a direct link to the store and to an item in the store, so you can check those out also.


Please check out the things I have mentioned above. One gives you the opportunity to earn and write and the other gives you the opportunity to see great wood work and find somethng you might like.

No comments: