Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Day

This weekend has been loaded with rain and today is no exception. I walked my son to his bus stop this morning and one of his friends came and joined us under the huge umbrella I had. My daughter and I lucked out when it was her turn to go to the bus stop because it was only sprinkling just a little bit.

This week is report card week so the kids have early release Tues- Thurs. We have a parent conference with my daughter's teacher on Thursday to get her report card. She is a really good student and generally gets all A's.

We took my son off of grounding this weekend because he got really good grades on his exams last week and he had no missing assignmants the last several weeks. So needless to say, the PS2 got a nice workout this weekend.

We are up to $128 on our Wii money. We still have a ways to go but we are closer than we were a couple of weeks ago.

My husband gets 2 days off this week on Thursday and Friday so he is excited about that. His store had a mystery shopper a couple of days ago and got a 100 which is excellent.

No comments: