Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Been Awhile

I know I haven't written in a while but I have a couple of things I have been working on. First of all the store is doing great. April has been a really good month for us and so far we have sold 4 plaques. I am so excited about that. I also recently discovered since I started the Mother's Day Sale that I could extend my sales to Paypal shoppers. It was much easier than I thought and so hopefully I opened up the potential for more sales using Paypal.

I also started using twitter as of today. I still don't know what the hell I am doing there but I will figure it out. Twitter allows you to send tweets and you have the opportunity to join twibes. Yea, like I said, still learning all about it. I promote through many different places and I noticed recently that a lot of my fellow sellers on ecrater are using twitter. After asking a few questions about it, I decided that it can't hurt to try it.
So if you use twitter and want to follow the store and me, heres the address
http://twitter.com/PoppysWoodwork

The kids have been busy this week taking the county test at school, the CRCT. They have a test every single day this week.

My husband's mother is still going through chemo. She is doing okay but doesn't want to eat and is really tired all the time, so please keep her in your prayers.

Me, I have a major project going on and once I get closer to completion, I will share it with everyone. So when I am not online updating sites and all, I spend my time working on this project.

No comments: