Monday, December 8, 2008

EEKS It's Monday


Another Monday, the kids have school but they have only two weeks left until they get out for the Christmas holiday.

This nasty cold bug going around has really got a hold on my husband and I. My son said to me yesterday while I was trying to get the laundry done that "robo mom is short circuiting". I think he was trying to tell me that I was a little grouchy. Leave to it kids to put it simple.

Florida won the football game. It was a really good game.Very well played and hard fought. Alabama went to peices in the forth quarter. I guess they realized their time was up.

The weather outside this morning is cold. I am not a winter a person. I'd rather be camping with the folks and fly fishing by the river in nice, warm, and enjoyable weather.

No comments: