Friday, December 5, 2008

The Cold Bug Is Attacking

Well, I didn't do well yesterday with writing a post. I have been busy writing on two other sites. The cold bug has finally completed its rounds in the family. I have discovered that kids are much easier to take care of than the hubby. Kids don't seem to whine as much.LOL. Nah, he was ok.
Today we cooked lamb in a crock pot all day long with pearl onion, potaotes, and garlic. It was like butter it was so tender. Yum. My husband made rice to go with it. His rice is always perfect, mine always is underdone, pasty, or too much water. He has the formula down right.
The countdown is coming quick for Christmas. I can't believe the year is almost over. Time flies.
http://www.google.com/ig. I finally got this site figured out. It was fun putting together. I am still learning how to do all this stuff, but I like it.
Well better go write on one of my other sites I have neglected today.
Have a great day.

No comments: