Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines To Everyone

Yesterday, I had a hell of a time getting a newlsetter out for the store. It is one of those projects that just seemed to be going nowhere from the start.
The first newsletter I had completed, was lost due to an error on my part. The second newsletter I messed up the template for it and had to start over again. Finally on the third attempt, I got the newsletter the way I wanted but because of the program I couldn't send it. I finally had to print the newsletter, scan it to my computer and then post it in Poppy's Scroll Saw Blog.
Ugh, the picture above describes exactly how I felt.





Happy Valentines Day To Everyone !!!!!





I hope you are having a good Valentines Day. We gave our kids their gifts last night. Tyler got a chocolate apple with a gummy worm inside and a heart box full of Hershey's Kisses. Kaitlyn got a chocolate frog with a gummy bug inside and a heart box with Reese's Peanut Butter Candies inside. Needless to say, lol, sugar high kids last night.


I took my daughter to the Valentines Jag Jam. She had a lot of fun dancing and running around with her girlfriends. I was the wall flower through most of it until I saw one my of my friends there. The best way to describe this dance was chaos at its best. Nothing greater than kids from kindergarden to fifth grade running around, laughing, dancing, squealing, and make huge conga lines that ran over anyone in their way. It was fun. Really.

I hope everyone has a great day and here's my little Valentines gift for you.












No comments: